What is it?
This is a home based service operating in partnership with the Parker Centre supporting clients and their carers. The service offers carers the opportunity to take a variety of breaks to enable the person they are caring for to remain in their own home.
Services we offer
- Support with all aspects of personal care
- Flexible working hours to meet the carer and client needs
- Assistance with shopping & social activities
- Light housework
- Accompanying carers and clients to appointments
- Specialised knowledge to support clients and their carers
- Stimulating activities organised in own home
- Trained staff to administer medication
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting with paperwork
- Collection of prescriptions
Escorting to appointments such as doctor's/dentist/hospital and escorting to the bank
This is a chargeable service. Our customers are also responsible for any car parking charges our staff may incur whilst taking the client out.
Venetta Hunt on; 020 8351 1040
People aged 50 or over who require care and support in their own home. Referrals can be made by Social Services, GP's, health professionals, carers, friends or family.