Advice at Home project
This listing is for professionals working with residents who live or work in Wokingham Borough.
Clients we can help
Those who would benefit from our services but would struggle to access them for any of the following reasons:
- They do not have internet access or digital skills
- They have physical, learning disability or mental health barriers whether permanent or temporary
- They are socially or geographically isolated within Wokingham Borough
- They have limited mobility due to age, health needs, family circumstances or economic pressures
- They are shielded individuals or are vulnerable due to a health condition, to Covid-19.
Areas of support
We can give advice on topics such as:
- Benefits including universal credit
- Consumer advice and legal matters
- Health and Care
We cover all areas of Wokingham Borough.
Whilst COVID-19 restrictions remain in place, our project workers will be operating from locations in our community.
This project has two angles:
– Supporting ‘shielded’ individuals with moving forward from the coronavirus lockdown
– Helping people with complex casework where there are additional vulnerabilities, such as difficulty leaving the house or travelling to another location